Introducing the world's greatest value in winching: the Superwinch Tiger Shark. Packed
with manufacturing secrets we've learned over the past 40 or so years, the Tiger Shark is a
pulling machine built to get the job done.
Here's why the Superwinch Tiger Shark has become everyone's favorite winch: stainless hardware
to avoid rust, powerful motors to get your job done, strong certified Dyneema synthetic rope.
Get to know the Tiger Shark.
Built on the gearing that makes the wire-version the best-selling Superwinch in history, the
synthetic rope version adds a reinforced drum, relocated brake, so brake heat avoids the rope
and a cnc'd aluminum hawse.
Go ahead, make your friends jealous with the new Superwinch Tiger Shark SR. We've got yours
on the shipping dock - let's do this.
- Rated Line Pull 9,500 lbs (4309 kg)
- Motor Sealed 5.2 HP Series Wound
- Gearing 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio 218:1
- Solenoid Weather Sealed Solenoid and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch Pull and Turn, Ergo
- Brake Mechanical, Automatic Load Holding (in Motor)
- Rope Synthetic 3/8" x 80'
- Hook Heavy Duty Clevis Pinned Latched
- Fairlead Anodized Aluminum Hawse
- Remote 12' Rubber Sealed Hand-held
- Dimensions 20.8" L x 6.3" W x 9.2 H (529mm L x 160mm W x 234.5mm H)
- Drum Diameter 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Drum Length 9" (228.6mm)
- Installed Weight 59 lbs. (26.7kg)
- Shipping Weight 63 lbs (28.6 kg)
- Warranty Limited 2 Year Warranty
- UPC 0 22705 00360 5 | 0 22705 00365 0
- Line Pull: 0 lbs (0 kgs) 80 Amps Motor Draw/19 FPM (5.7 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kgs) 340 Amps Motor Draw/4 FPM (1.2 M/M) Line Speed
- Lead Wires 6' (1.8m) x 4 gauge (25mm² )